Here

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What do we mean by "Good Guy" ??

You know I live in a remote corner of India. Our small town is surrounded by jungles. Here there is nothing which you can see in the cosmopolitan culture of the Indian metros like Mumbai, Delhi or Bangalore.
 I live in a surrounding where you can find true, "traditional" India.
Now straight to the point: what is the definition of a good boy/man/girl/woman here?
Look at the photograph of a society approved goody-goody boy.


In short, if you want to live your life then you are not a good guy. You see?
So, what kind of guy am I?
Well, everybody (ahem! most of them) believes that I am quite a good guy. Ya, I have almost all the aforementioned vices but it is in my personal life. Like a political leader I have dual lives. In my personal life, among a cell of my 3/4 friends I lead a life which is quiet bad to our society. But to public I have a reputation of being a good man, as effeminate as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment