Here

Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Experience with a Cut-throat

Oh dear I met a cut-throat today. I was coming back home and do it quickly I took a shortcut. A shortcut through a dark lane where I run across with that wretched fellow. In the semi-visible lane he was invisible even from a distant of 10 feet. He wrapped himself with a black wrapper and so was blended with the yellowish darkness. The fellow suddenly appeared before me like a ghost from the mist. I was startled at the sudden visibility of the apparition. The fellow brandished a big knife and commanded, "Give me your money."
 With the opening of his mouth he belched acrid smell of country liquor. He was totally drunk.
" Hey give me money...quick. You know I am a cutthroat??" the drunken voice told me."You know I cut hundreds of  chickens throat daily?? Do you know?"
 With this warning he was unable to control his body balance and with a thud fell to the ground. After that?
Ya you guess it right, I ran like a gazel from this cut throat. When I came back with a group of people armed with bamboo sticks to catch that fellow we could not see him. Thus I met and flew from a chicken throat-cutter.


No comments:

Post a Comment