Here

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Visitor from Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hey there were two visitor from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Surprise ! Is not it?
But the question is do the people of Bosnia and Herzegovina know English???
Did the visitor read my blog in English or did they translated it in their language??
Honestly I not have much idea about that country or what language they speak.I think it is a Bolkan country and these
people are of slav origin. Am I right?? Hey anyone from Bosnia and Herzegovina?
*Let me check it out in Wikipedia ....ok?. I'll come back soon after gaining some rudimentary knowledge about Bosnia 
and Herzegovina.
Oh god it is that country where a long war were fought and many, many bad things are done.
Bosnia and Herzegovina ( my ! what a long name for a country) is a beautiful country. Look at the pictures...


 

c.f. Wikipedia


As I have copied from Wikipedia I have a duty to republish their appeal  to the masses



No comments:

Post a Comment