Here

Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Town

Where I live is a big city.The town is better than Harmasra or Panchmura.Even it is almost as big is Simlapal. I think you are wondering what are those things. You never heard of such Mega cities I bet.Our mega city is in a district named Bankura. Ha!! you have never ever heard of Bankura. Let me explain it is in West Bengal, it is the name of a State in India.

We the people of Bankura  is famous for our country rudeness .

Here where I live you can see many famous people everywhere. Like "Hichik","Vuni","Teli" and "Khoris". There is famous "English Kali" too.He is famous for his English.There is great "Nupuruddin". "Nupuruddin" was a Private tutor. He is famous for his mathematical abilties.
Once "Nupuruddin" was asked by a student of Class V about a math equation. The answer is 9 but the boy gets 3 always. So, he comes to the teacher for a solution. See what happened ......



So, what "Nopuruddin" did to solve it?
The ginius took the child's notebook with a "I-Know-all" smile and just added 6 with 3 to make it equal to the answer, simple.
I hope you don't understand what he did....then I may get a fan smiley322.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment