Here

Thursday, December 22, 2011

What will be the name of the first commentator ?

Let me guess..... hmmmmmmm ...who will give my blog the first comment?
What will be his / her name?
Will he will be a she or she will be a he?
Reader are you thinking that I am trying to make you a fool so that you'll comment here????
I protest .. I am not trying to make you fool?
One who is reading this crap is actually a fool.




So ....... what I was talking about?
Who will comment first on my post??
Let me make a guess. I think the first commentator will be a middle aged man. He will be from Africa. He will be 7'30'' high with two hands such like elephant's tranks. He will carry a 20 ft long pike with him. He will read my blog from a dark forest inside the heart of Africa. Look at his picture....



No comments:

Post a Comment