Here

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Being Indian

Guys who are trying to read this crap...if you are not an Indian I shall tell how it is to be an Indian. I am an Indian and bengali and hindu and male and a fool and so I can speak anything I like, you see my point, ya?
So, to be an Indian what you should have to done....

1) You should know who Sachin Tendulkar is.





Anyway he is the world's best Cricket Player. ( What is Cricket ? Well , I'll explain later to whom who does not know {yammi ! I got a topic to blog [that means another crap]} )

2) You should know how to break rules efficiently...


3) The point number three is.... No i'll tell no More. For each point I'll have to draw a picture....
Oh disgusting..........This post ends here.... c u after a break.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment